Christopher Travel is excited to be hosting a Dreams of Tahiti Distinctive Voyage with Windstar Cruises in March 2022. There are many reason we chose Windstar for this extraordinary voyage.
Windstar Cruises is a small ship luxury line that offers the best of cruising for adventurers who love to explore and appreciate the finer things. This is not your normal overcrowded cruise line, but a yacht like experience, sailing to some of the most unique ports around the globe.
Here are our top five reasons to choose Windstar Cruises for your next vacation:
- Windstar is never crowded. Windstar’s small vessels sail with only 148 – 342 guests. You get to know your fellow passengers and feel like you’re sailing on a private yacht with friends.
- Windstar’s ships are truly unique. Take your pick between classic Wind Class yachts with billowing sails in exotic destinations or luxurious all suite Star Plus Class yachts.
- Windstar staterooms are first class. After a grand day exploring you can retreat in luxury. All staterooms have ocean views, plus the newly transformed all suite Star Plus Class staterooms start at 277 square feet minimum
- Windstar goes where other ships cannot. You’ll visit off the beaten path villages in smaller ports where larger ships can’t sail. Windstar’s shore excursions are more intimate with smaller groups and truly unique experiences.
- Windstar is more personal. With an unpretentious atmosphere guests get to know their crew and appreciate the finest in personalized service. Windstar’s open bridge allows guests to truly feel a part of the sailing experience.
These are just a few of the reasons to make a Windstar cruise your next vacation. Christopher Travel will help you every step of the way from choosing an itinerary to deciding what to do and see in each port. Contact Christopher Travel to see if Windstar Cruises is right for you.